Biomedical Tech Training
Biomedical equipment technician is one of the fastest growing fields in the USA. Start your own career and let’s help you become a certified biomedical technician within a short period of time. Our industrial maintenance training packages include everything you need in order to become a world-class biomedical technician.
MedRepair Tech’s biomedical technician level one training focuses on the following equipment preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair:
- Patient monitor training. (Philips,Draeger)
- Vital Sign machine (Welch Allyn, Philips, Mindray)
- Electrocardiograph (Philips, Mortara, GE)
- Patient Simulators/Electrical Safety Analyzers (Various Models and manufacturers)
- Fetal Monitoring (Philips)
- Defibrillators (Zoll, Philips)
- Telemetry System, basic troubleshooting and connection (Philips, Drager)
- Infusion Pump (Alaris, BBraun. Various Models)
Points to note for our Bio-medical equipment technician training are listed below:
MedRepair Tech provides 7 weeks of intense training at hospitals and in class by our team of qualified and certified techs, engineers and directors.
- Day classes, evening and weekend classes are all available to ensure your training is fixed at a convenient time.
- We have payment plans available to ensure that anyone and everyone can apply for this training no matter your financial status.
- Our training classes are held in Queens and Long Island.
- The average salary of a full-time Bio-Med tech ranges from $58k to $89k as well as benefits.
- 100% job placement is guaranteed upon completion of our training and certification